App | 中文 |


Learn more about the different types of Chinese visa for foreign nationals, how to apply, and answers to frequently asked questions.


Foreigners who accept a job in China should apply for a Foreign Employment Permit. Senior-level employees should also apply for a Foreign Expert Certificate.


This section features information which will help visitors plan their trip to China.


Premier talks with non-CPC members

Premier Li Keqiang held a symposium seeking advice from non-CPC members for the government work report.

Premier encourages experts to speak out

The government must listen to the complaints of the people and the market, Premier Li Keqiang said at a symposium.

Excerpts from policy briefing on Jan 18

China will take steps to ensure over the long-term that migrant workers get their wages, high-ranking officials said on Jan 18.


Making it into Government Work Report

Every year before the two sessions, since 2015, the Chinese government website has launched “Share Your Thoughts with China’s Premier Li”, an initiative to solicit public suggestions on the Chinese government work.


Centralized drug procurement OK’d

The State Council approved centralized medicine procurement and 11 pilot cities for the program on Jan 17.

China to promote poverty alleviation

The State Council issued on Jan 14 a guiding opinion on promoting poverty alleviation through consumption.