App | Old Version | 中文 |

Who’re the foreigners having no need to apply for an employment license and employment permit?
Updated: Aug 18,2014 4:28 PM     

(a) foreign professional technical and management personnel invited directly by Chinese government or foreign professional technical and management personnel invited by the state organs and institutions ,with senior technical titles or special skills qualification certificates confirmed by the domestic or international authoritative technical management departments or trade associations, holding the foreign experts certificate issued by the administration of foreign experts affairs of foreigners;

(b) foreign labor service personnel with special skills, engaged in offshore oil operations with no need to land, and holding the work pass of foreigners in the People’s Republic of China engaged in offshore oil operations;

(c) foreigners who give commercial artistic performances approved by the Ministry of Culture with a temporary business performance license.