Foreign Citizens over 60 (included) with no next-of-kin abroad coming to join their relatives residing in Beijing.
B、 Application Documents
1. Passport with Current visa
2. Residence Registration Certificate for Beijing
3. Visa or residence Permit Application Form
4. A recent 2-inch photo with pale blue background
5. ID card, Residency Certificate of the relative for those visiting Chinese citizens residing in Beijing; or Foreign Citizen Permanent Resident Card for those visiting the card holder
6. Notarised Certificate of Kinship
7. Notarised testimonial that the applicant has no next-of-kin abroad,
8. Notarised certificate of the applicant’s source of income, or financial guarantee by the relative,
9. Notarised Lease Agreement or Ownership Certificate of the applicant or the relative.
Photocopies and originals are required of the above listed documents; whilst notarisation by local Chinese Consulates is required for certificates issued abroad.
C、 Term of Validity
Visas good for 6 or 12 months with 0/single/double/multi entries are granted.
D、 Time for Approval
Approval upon submission of requisite documents will take 5 workdays, which does not include Saturday when applications are collected.
E、 Office Hours
08:30 – 16:30 Monday to Saturday
2 Andingmen Avenue (East), Dongcheng District, Beijing
(Southeast of BeiXiaoJie Bridge, 2nd Ring Road)
vBeiXiaoJie HuoKou Stop by Bus 44, 13, 116, 807, 117, 2special (Te-Er), or
uYongHe Temple Stop by Underground Line 2
G、 Fee Rates
Please refer to [Visa Fee Rate for Countries on Reciprocal Treaties], [Visa Fee Rate for Countries not on Reciprocal Treaties], and [Fee Regulations (2003) 392] promulgated by State Planning Board and Ministry of Finance.
H、 Information Desk
Tel. 86 - 10 - 8402 0101, or
For more information, please visit the website of the Beijing Municipal Public Security Bureau: www.bjgaj.gov.cn
I、 Customer Service Line
Tel. 86 - 10 - 8401 5300 86 - 10 - 8401 5316