BEIJING — The State Council, China’s cabinet, has appointed several senior officials, according to a circular issued on July 6.
- Zhao Long was appointed vice-minister of the Ministry of Land and Resources. Wang Shiyuan no longer holds the post.
- Huang Shouhong was appointed director of the State Council Research Office.
- Zhao Xiangeng and Tian Hongqi were nominated vice-directors of the Chinese Academy of Engineering.
- Li Xiaohong continues to be president of Wuhan University in Central China’s Hubei province.
- Liu Haiquan no longer holds the post of assistant commerce minister.